tirsdag den 14. februar 2012

Karen Millen Bags

Jeg var inde forbi Karen Millen og synes de har lavet nogle helt fantastiske tasker i år - vil lige dele med jer dem jeg aller bedst kan lide. Frygter at jeg får et crush på en af dem eller måske flere. Suk.

I went in the Karen Millen shop and they've just made some amazing bags this year - I want to share with you the ones I like the most. I fear that I might get a crush on one or more of them. 

Det var mine tre favoritter.
That was my three favorites. 

6 kommentarer:

  1. Really like the first one :) Would be welcomed in my closet hahaha ;D

    SvarSlet
  2. I adore thos bags. I would buy the third one, it is perfect!

    Love,
    Julie - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  3. Great taste!! <3
    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful bags, i want them all. i have a bag obsession!!! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful :) love Karen Millen! Got a wallet from them!!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...